Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snaggle Tooth

As you can see, Isaac's newest ailment for January is a broken front tooth!! Last Thursday, he took a tumble (while being naughty and standing up in the shower) and now we have a snaggle tooth baby. Don't worry y'all will probably have a chance to see it in person; it looks like this is here to stay until he loses his front teeth....which at Isaac pace could be when he is 8, 9 or 10 years old!!!


If you click on the pictures below - you can see the tooth much better.


8 comments:

shauni said...

I love his little snaggle tooth! I think it's so cute. I am also very excited that you guys started a blog, I think they are so fun!

The Obergs said...

Being a snaggle tooth is great fun, especially when you have to go to a full day of school (seventh grade) before it can be repaired. . . . Isaac looks so cute! At least it isn't his permanent tooth. I hope he doesn't try to bite anybody, that tooth looks extra sharp, yikes!

Mike and Kim said...

We're so glad that you finally made a blog, we've been wanting to see more of Isaac. Sadly, the first thing we see is a broken tooth. Don't worry, Mike turned out ok even after being called "bucktooth goof" his whole life.

g-masue said...

I love my little Isaac boy--he is cute even with his snaggle tooth--I love the last picture so much I put it on my computer as the wallpaper--I smile everytime I see it. Glad you started a blog--I check everyday.

Mike and Kim said...

Carolee, this is a nasty comment from the blog police about how long it has been since you last posted.

The Obergs said...

I'm going to hook on to Mike's comment and tell you that you need to update. Post some pictures of your eye surgery, that would be fun!

The Obergs said...

I'm going to hook on to Mike's comment and tell you that you need to update. Post some pictures of your eye surgery, that would be fun!

The Obergs said...

I'm going to hook on to Mike's comment and tell you that you need to update. Post some pictures of your eye surgery, that would be fun!