Monday, November 12, 2007

Caving to Blog Peer Pressure Part 1

Isaac at playgroup feeding the ducks......



AND Isaac at playgroup feeding HIMSELF......

AND the playgroup feeding THEMSELVES.......
THE PUMPKIN PATCH WITH GRANDPA & GRANDMA TRUMAN


Grandma trying to help Isaac pick out a pumpkin........(a good pumpkin)
NO, NO, despite our best efforts.......this is the pumpkin Isaac REALLY WANTED....
Yes, we got the beautiful green pumpkin with the huge scar on it!! Isn't it cute!!

Speaking of cute....here is Isaac and I on the hayride. In case you are wondering that is me about 12 hours before giving birth. I had started having contractions (irregular) about an hour before we went to the pumpkin patch. I really wasn't sure if it was labor or not (didn't really know what to expect at all; just knew I wasn't feeling so great)! But, BOY the bumpy hayride didn't help! I was really starting to feel something and Scott (my brother) kept timing and tracking all the pains (contractions) and really started freaking me out!!

SO......there you go! A new blog post!! And MAYBE, JUST MAYBE there will be more sooner rather than LATER!!

8 comments:

shauna said...

Carolee, you are so funny! I love this post! It's fun to see the pictures. I started a blog too... (ashnshauna.blogspot.com)
Love ya!
Shauna

Mike and Kim said...

Finally! You did a great job Carolee. Isaac's pumpkin made us laugh and we were glad you included a picture of yourself fully pregnant since we haven't seen you since the Spring. You were a cute pregnant lady.

Keep 'em coming.

Mel said...

Carolee-Hi it's Melanie- I was shocked to check your blog and find that you had a new post!! I found your link off of Marci's. Ours is carlmelwhiting.blogspot.com
Hope you are doing well with the new baby. He is darling!!

shauni said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for another post. Isaac looks so cute in these pictures and I agree with Mike, you are a cute pregnant lady. And way to go on going to the pumpkin patch while you were in labor. We'll look forward to more pictures :)

Tisha said...

Thank goodness for peer pressure! I didn't think I could take another day of clicking on your link HOPING to see something new :)
Isaac is getting so big! Samantha has already made me show her your blog 2 times today just so she could see "her friend Isaac"
Can't wait to see more pictures!!!

The Obergs said...

oh my gosh, I can hardly believe my eyes. After 5 months of checking your blog (almost daily, I might add) you finally posted again. I don't know why you never post, it's not like you don't have anything to talk about, what with a cute 2 year old, a new baby or your big move....

I too laughed about the ugly pumpkin that Isaac picked. At least he's finding beauty in all things. I also thought the pictures of him feeding the ducks were funny. "A little for you, a little for me..." Anyway, glad to see something new.

Susan said...

Isaac is my funny little boy--he makes me laugh--I love that boy!! We are so excited to have baby Drew join our family--he is a doll baby and you know I can't quit kissing his little pudgy face!! We love his name and what a nice tribute to grandpa Frost--he would be honored I know. Thanks for the cute post.

ng2000 said...

Valuable resource of peer pressure news summaries: http://ng2000.com/ng2000bb/YaBB.pl?num=1221458001