Monday, November 19, 2007

WOW! More Blogging.....

You asked for it.......More of Me Pregnant! About two minutes before we left to the hospital. This is the only picture Jared took of me during my entire pregnancy! Talk about waiting until the last minute.....
Mom and Drew shortly after birth

Dad and Drew shortly after birth
Drew at five days old!!
Drew with his first fauxhawk (or faux-hawk) at only 8 days old! For those of you wondering what exactly is a fauxhawk...try this at wikipedia for some handy info... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauxhawk
Jared says Drew looks exactly like me. What do you think??
And for you AVID Bloggers out there.....STILL TO COME.....Isaac on Halloween or AKA "The Cutest Lion you will ever see!"

7 comments:

Tisha said...

WOW! 2 posting in the SAME month, is this a record for you?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! He is adorable, and I think he looks just like you!

shauna said...

He is SO CUTE! How are you feeling?

The Obergs said...

He IS so cute!! I love the Fauxhawk, he has just the right amount of hair for it, and Carolee I think he looks just like a Truman, but I think he especially gets his nose from you (but don't tell Jared that). I'm glad Jared finally got a some documentation of pregnant Carolee, I don't know why he wasn't more on top of that. Can't wait to see the cute boys on Wed.

P.S. Isaac is the cutest lil lion ever! i especially love the big paws

shauni said...

I am so proud of you Carolee! Welcome to the world of avid bloggers. You look super cute pregnant although, I'm really glad you had that baby because you also look very uncomfortable. Andrew is ADORABLE- I do think he looks more like a Truman, but it is so hard to tell when they are little peanuts. I can't wait to see pictures of Isaac on Halloween!

arbee said...

I agree with Jared! He looks just like you...I'm envisioning the baby pics at your parents' house. :)

Mike and Kim said...

Now that I have a new job I'm trying to avoid blogs during the week, but I had to give you some positive feedback to motivate future posts.

Keep up the good work, we love seeing pictures of Andrew, and can't wait to see Isaac's costume.

Mel said...

Okay your baby is ADORABLE!!! I love the hairstyle. He looks like you for sure. We do all the work they should look like us :) Your a cute pregnant lady :)