Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Better Late than Never

So, December was a whirlwind for us: a house hunting trip to Vegas, Christmas, packing up & moving and Drew's blessing!! Here are a few fun pictures taken along the way......................

SANTA ROUND 1
GINGERBREAD HOUSE DECORATING


SANTA ROUND 2

THE BOYS IN THEIR CHRISTMAS OUTFITS FOR CHURCH. THIS WAS THE ONLY PICTURE THEY LET US TAKE TOGETHER.......
TEMPLE SQUARE

ISAAC PLAYING THE PIANO SANTA GAVE HIM FOR CHRISTMAS
DREW'S BLESSING DAY

DAD AND DREW

FROST FOUR GENERATION PICTURE:
Great Grandma Frost, Grandpa Frost, Jared & Drew

TRUMAN FOUR GENERATION PICTURE:
Great Grandma Laney, Grandma Truman, Carolee & Drew

A FAMILY PHOTO....THE FIRST ATTEMPT

THE SECOND ATTEMPT
CUTE DREW BABY

DREW AND COUSIN BRODY (THEY ARE ONLY TWO WEEKS APART)

THE FROST BOYS.....WE MISSED YOU MIKE!!
THE BAGS ARE PACKED AND WE'RE READY TO GO............
GETTING READY TO LEAVE....FOR GOOD....THE LAST DAY AT OUR HOME :(

A TRIBUTE TO MY FAVORITE PARTS (just some of them) OF OUR CLEARFIELD HOME:
The Kitchen (those cabinets and hard wood floors) I LOVED THEM!!!

The nice open family room, next to the Kitchen
BYE to the Home that I LOVED :(

SO, I DON'T END ON A SAD NOTE AND BECAUSE I PROMISED!!!
THE CUTEST LION.......

ISAAC WITH COUSINS JACE & TYLER...READY TO GO TRICK-OR-TREATING

10 comments:

shauna said...

LOVED all the pictures Carolee! Looks like it was a fun and eventful month. Good luck in your new home.

Unknown said...

Hope your enjoying the much warmer weather. It has finally decided to get cold here but is always waits until soccer season to do so.
Loved the pictures!!!
Isaac is such a camera ham!!!

arbee said...

Your boys are so handsome! Love all the Christmas pics... :)

Hope you are getting settled in Vegas, so we can come and visit!

p.s. I passed the FAR section with an 85!!! YA-HOO! Now onto the BEC section... BOO-HOO :(

arbee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shauni said...

Great pictures Carolee! I am always so excited when you post new ones. I LOVE Drew's hat (with his cute little Christmas outfit) and Isaac's cute little piano. He will definitely be a music prodigy with that piano around. We had fun seeing you guys at Christmas. I hope everything is going well for you in Vegas,I would love to come and visit you guys. Maybe this Summer after Colby takes his boards. I am jealous that you are in warm weather!

Tisha said...

Those pictures of your boys are SO cute! Isaac is growing up so fast! Hope you guys are enjoying Vegas and getting settled. It was so good to see you guys at Christmas!!!!

Mel said...

Cute pictures Carolee. Drew is the cutest baby ever!! Wow he is adorable. Isaac is such a ham and adorable too! How is Vegas? Are you enjoying it down there? Did you get into a house or are you renting? Hope all is well!! I will be there in Mar.

Mike and Kim said...

So I can finally see some of Jared in Drew, especially when he is sitting next to Brody. Maybe that's because Brody is Scott's FREAKING MINI-ME. He looks exactly like Scott shrunken down and dressed at Carter's.

We hope things are going well with the new move. It's always an adventure, but sad at the same time. Get yourselves a webcam so that we can can play Rook together.

P.S. Kim wanted to say how cute Carolee's hair looks in that second picture.

Susan said...

Oh I loved these pictures. I miss the boys so much--they looked darling in every picture. We had a great time at Christmas and I was so happy we could have everybody over for Drew's blessing day. Our house is not quite the same--I miss chopsticks being played--I went in to the piano and played it the other day to make myself feel a little better--didn't help! We want to see you SOON--

WE LOVE YOU GUYS--don't let Isaac forget me!!

The Obergs said...

How cute! I'm so glad that you guys posted. I'm hoping it's going to be a more regular thing now that we don't get to see the little boys much. Taylor and I LOVE the little piano you got him. I hope he's liking it more now that he doesn't have grandma's real one to compare it to. Now that he's mastered chopsticks you should start teaching him a little Jon Schmidt.

Andrew looks so cute in all of these pictures, I especially love the one of him in his christmas outfit. I can just picture him saying "Buy me last pape mister, cough, cough"

We sure do miss you guys, I'm jealous that you're in warmer weather. This 6 degree weather is just not doing it for me. Jared, what's a girl to do when her accountant moves to Vegas? Call me and let me know.