Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He's Finally Talking.....In Isaacese

For those of you who don't know Isaac has been very slow at talking. He has finally started jabbering alot and copying us. It won't be long now before he really starts talking my ear off. For some reason his favorite thing to say is: "Let's go OP (open) CH (shut) garage door." He walks around the house saying it ALL the time. He says it first thing in the morning, when he gets up from his naps, when we are getting ready to leave, when he ACTUALLY gets to open the garage door, etc. Just the other morning Jared & I were sound asleep when we heard LOUD and CLEAR through Isaac's baby monitor " LET'S GO OP/CH GARAGE DOOR." (His room is all the way across the house in our rental so I keep a monitor outside his bedroom door). I spent days trying to get him to say it for the camera....this is the best I could get. ENJOY!

6 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh Carolee, this is about the cutest little thing I've seen. I love that he kept smiling for the camera, that made me laugh. I always liked how he said "please" instead of what you wanted him to say. But I think my favorite is "mamma" and "let's go play". Issac is so cute, I'm glad you posted video because I sure do miss that little boy.

Susan said...

Isaac is the cutest little camera bug--I love this video! This helps me a little bit, but I miss my little buddy! He is doing great at saying his words and sentences. Can't wait to see you and the boys. .

Tisha said...

That is the CUTEST video! I love it.

Mike and Kim said...

His "cheese" face was awesome. You guys need to get a webcam so that we can hear this stuff live.

shauni said...

What a cute video! I'm glad you posted it because that is the first time I have heard him say his favorite sentence. He is talking so well! I loved it when he looked into the camera and said, "cheese." You must take a lot of pictures of him. We miss you guys and wish we were in Vegas with you and the warm weather.

Unknown said...

We miss Isaac he is so dang cute! He is talking lots more, pretty soon your going to be asking yourself why you wanted him to talk? Because then they start asking why to everything and they copy everything you say! We love that Isaac loves the camera and he loves to cheese he's too cute!