Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Don't Mess with Mom

BEFORE

AFTER It might have been a long day of: errands, cleaning, cooking & laundry.


It might have been like 105 so we spent the entire day couped up!


It might have been the "witching" hour.


Maybe, someone snapped!


Due to a day of fighting, hitting, crying and telling on each other.


Two boys may have gone to bed early that night....only to find "AFTER" in the morning.


A three year old might have said in the morning: "Are you mean, mom?"


They might be in the process of "earning" the toys back.


Someone might have alot of leverage right now!

7 comments:

Tisha said...

I love it!

Sarah said...

LOVE Drew's question!

Christina said...

That is totally something I would do. And Drew's comment is classic. I am going to miss those boys!

shauni said...

I love it. I was just wondering what on earth I am going to do with my two naughty, fighting boys... thanks for the great idea.

The Obergs said...

way to stick to your guns! I'm so impressed. It's easy to dole out threats, but it's a lot more difficult to follow through. In fact, Hazel is playing with her toys in the tub instead of "going straight to bed" after spitting at us....I felt so bad putting her to bed at 6:30 when she'd just woken up at 4:30.

Anyway, I'm really impressed and I love the "earning back" philosophy. I'm going to have to remember that one.

MediocreMama said...

If I could have one wish it would be that my kids would never fight. Ever. Great idea. Wonder if I have the energy...

Becca said...

That is AWESOME! IT is good to know that all kids are messy and love to fight with eachother- I was beginning to think we were totally failing as parents!