Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's Time!

It's about time:

A) To update the blog!
B) Post back to school pictures
C) Blag about a fun "momcation" to NYC
D) Someone turned 4
E) To throw out all of the Halloween candy
F) For Family Pictures
G) All of the above

DRUM ROLL.......

Answer =  F

Every 2 years Jared and the boys are tortured with family pictures!  And yes, I love family pictures (well the actual taking part sometimes isn't great).  EXCEPT this year......check out some pics from our recent family photo shoot.  A fantastic photographer in my ward, Cindy Larkin, did that for us!  We love them!

 http://cindergirlphotography.blogspot.com/

Okay, the real answer should probably be G -

Or H) Go off the grid??

7 comments:

Christina said...

The answer is definitely G. I am dying to see all of the above. And I love the family pictures. You look gorgeous, as usual. And how I miss those sweet boys... Give them hugs from me.

Christina said...

I should clarify. I want to see everything except throwing out the Halloween candy, unless all the good stuff has already been eaten.

Shauna said...

Gorgeous! All of the shots are to die for. Love them all! And love you all.

Sarah said...

Um, I want to see party pics!!

Tisha said...

Love the pics!

The Obergs said...

oh boo! I was so excited because I was expecting to see a post about all of the things mentioned... however, I will fully take the family pictures if it means you actually updated. Carolee, they turned out so great. You look gorgeous, Jared looks handsome and the boys are so cute. What a great experience. We're having ours done on friday and I haven't even thought about what we're wearing.

P.S. I'm expecting to see a lot more posts because you have a lot of really great things to blog about. And don't EVER consider H!

Mike and Kim said...

I can't wait to see all your post to come, you most defiantly can not go off the gird. We need to see your cute family. And those family pictures are fantastic. YOu can't even tell that your 3 boys were tortured.

We just had a mini family photo shoot, and in the end I think we were all tortured by Henry's antics. I hope we get at least one cute picture.