Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

In preparation for the BIG night!
Drew practicing wearing the mask during the day.
Batman and Robin ready to go......Look Dad...we practiced today! Let's get that mask on, Robin!
Nope, not going to wear the mask!!! All that practice for nothing.
(Still cute, but what a stinker)!
Batman decides to ditch Robin and hook up with Super Girl.
Isaac with our neighbor McKenna trick-or-treating!!
Robin flying solo!
Yeah, they finally put me down....let's check this place out!
Holy Metal Ground, Batman!!
What is this thing??
Are we sure that metal ground is okay?
I better head back for further investigation.

Okay, okay....I lost my solo status.
But, now I have to be mom's sidekick?!?!?!
At least she let me eat some loot.Good, at least I got back to being a male's sidekick.
Thanks Dad for taking us trick-or-treating.
Holy Candy Batman!! Look what two superheros can do!
Candy, smandy....who wants candy when there are fruit snacks?!?
Wow Batman!! Check out this LOOT!
Those are some seriously nice neighbors.

And just in case you didn't get enough of Batman and Robin....
Check out our professional headshots!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I think Batman summed up the night best when he said:
"I wuv candy"...as he was coming down one of the neighbors steps.

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

Carolee, your post is so clever, I love it! I have to tell you that I've been so excited for you to post pictures of halloween. I saw the boys' picture on my mom's fridge and fell in love with their costumes. Andrew looks great even without his mask and I'm still laughing about cute little Isaac and his "I WUV candy!" statement. I can just picture him saying that. Isn't it great that little kids like the crappy candy and leave all the full-size candy bars for you!?

shauni said...

Cute post! I love the boys costumes. I am impressed with the loot they came home with- I guess we should have trick or treated in Vegas! Their professional pictures are super cute too.

Mike and Kim said...

Awesome costumes. Isaac really bulked up for his role as Batman, no wonder that neighbor girl wanted to go with him. And who are these crazy neighbors giving out full size candy bars? If I'd have seen that, I would've run home to get a bag for Henry to start collecting candy.

Becca said...

The kids look awesome! I still can't get over seeing pics of Drew walking all over. He so looks like a toddler now, no baby here!